Lake Oswego, OR

How can i know whether what i'm feeling is a normal reaction to the covid-19 crisis we're all dealing with, or something more serious? i've been feeling depressed and anxious and having trouble sleeping and staying motivated to do anything. depression o

Dr. Klaus Appel
20 years experience
Probably: Lots of us carry our anxiety in our tense muscles, poor sleep, irritable bowels etc... fever, severe headache, and a dry cough are the main covid19 symptoms. Isolation can cause depression. If you feel like you need help, please seek help. Online medicine works well for anxiety and depression.
Dr. Elizabeth Finley-Belgrad
Child Psychiatry 35 years experience
Either way get help: It is likely a response to all the recent changes. Either way help is needed. Develop and follow a routine, work on sleep , -again routine 4-5oomg magnesium gluconate can help. PCP would be a good place to get a referral for counseling, Hydrate, eat right, and have some down time . If symptoms do not abate -then evaulation indicated, start with PCP.