ZA

I started azapress last weak as i'm newly diagnosed with lupus, within 2 days i started to experience a consistent feeling of needing to pee all the time. this is unusual for me as i have never felt uti symptoms before when i do have one.

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Call or see your doc: Azapress does not cause urinary frequency. However it may make you more prone to a urinary tract infection which is worrying. Please go to an Urgent Care or call your doc today to get your urine checked for infection. It needs to be treated right away, to prevent the infection from spreading to your kidney or the rest of your body.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Provided original answer
Thanks for the Thank You note. I hope you are better now!
Jun 23, 2020

Last updated Jun 23, 2020