ZA

excessive nose bleeds every day since 26th march 2020. sometimes 2x a day. tried to 'measure' amount of blood, by catching it in a cup, +- 50-60 ml. i also wake up with a slight to medium headache every day, last month or 3 already. ?

Dr. Abdulsatar Aboobaker
Hypertension: A nose bleed as you are describing can cause you to become very weak and should be attended to early. High blood pressure could be the cause as you mention headaches, once the nose bleed the blood pressure can lower a little but if it is high it should be treated urgently, nose bleeds could also be due to weak blood vessels in the nose which can be cauterized by an ENT surgeon also attend to urgen
Pathology 49 years experience
Agree with Dr. A: You need to see an ENT doctor at your earliest. In the interim, take oral iron and multivitamins to prevent anemia from blood loss. Wish you good health!