ZA

my 3 year old has a constant dry tickly cough for 3 wks. no temp. he refuses to take any cough medicine. been giving him my avamys nasal spray but it hasnt worked and hes also refusing that. ?

Let him be: Studies in the US over a decade ago have shown little to no benefit of common cough meds to kids under six. They can actually thicken secretions where they are harder to cough up/out. Sometimes a little lemon juice added to a spoonful of honey will both help and be accepted by cranky kids.
Dr. Meenakshi Bhuvaneswar
Adding a humidifier : Sometimes it helps to have a cold air humidifier in the bedroom