Afghanistan

i use top. cream for tendinitis and 8 weeks pregnant. i found out it contains camphor which can cause me to miscarry/harm my baby. what is the safest alternative for me now through breastfeeding. i have wrist tendinitis, worry about holding my baby ?

Doubt any affect: Over the counter creams and lotions don't penetrate the skin deep enough to have any of their component chemicals enter the blood. To affect the fetus it must be in the blood. Things you eat,drink or inhale can enter the blood which is where there is risk. I would stop worrying about past exposure. If anything else works as well you can surely change, but I'm not convinces you need to.