Lake Oswego, OR

my tooth is abscessed and i cannot get into a dentist at the moment tooth abscessed ?

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Your doc: Your doc’s office may be able to coordinate. Most offices work now by phone or virtual visits.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Antibiotic: The Dentist should be able to prescribe an antibiotic for you until you can be physically evaluated and treated. Antibiotic will reduce spread of bacteria to your other organs only for as long as you take it. Pain can be modified with OTC Meds ,and your Dentist can instruct you as to appropriate dosage/timing. But nothing will stop all of your pain until the tooth receives is treated.