ZA

My throat is extremely scratchy and red inside, i can see it being inflamed almost to my teeth (dark pink in colour) im very short of breathe, even as an asthmatic, i have to use my inhalers more than usual and has nebulized 3 times in the last 24 h?

Dr. Elton Behner
Dentistry 38 years experience
See or call: See or call your doctor, ASAP. You may need to be tested.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Symptoms: Please call your General Physician and report your symptoms. They may want to see you, send you to be tested, or may give you other advice. Please call now before symptoms worsen.

Last updated Mar 25, 2020