ZA

My left eye is swollen and itchy since last night.my throat is also a bit painful and i have mucus in my throat.i have asthma and have been struggling to breathe but it got better since i used my inhaler. is this problem going to go away on it's own?

Hard to predict: The upper airway & throat are the main entrance of your body to new germ invasion. It is also the place where many significant illnesses will start. A sore throat may be minor or strep, uri's can be minor or progress to pneumonia. Time will tell.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 6, 2018