ZA

My left eye is swollen and itchy since last night.my throat is also a bit painful and i have mucus in my throat.i have asthma and have been struggling to breathe but it got better since i used my inhaler. is this problem going to go away on it's own?

Hard to predict: The upper airway & throat are the main entrance of your body to new germ invasion. It is also the place where many significant illnesses will start. A sore throat may be minor or strep, uri's can be minor or progress to pneumonia. Time will tell.

Last updated Oct 6, 2018