ZA

I was recently in northern italy and want to know if i need to do a covid 19 test. i havent had many symptoms,when i got back my wife already had a cold. i have a runny nose and post nasal drip. a slight cough and my throat was sore but it has gone?

Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Neonatology 37 years experience
Won’t hurt: If you had a fever I’d say yes for sure, but with the recent Dara I would say better to be safe and get tested, quarantine yourselves until you are healthy, and then go forward
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Allergy and Asthma 37 years experience
Travel risk: You have traveled to a high risk area and your wife has symptoms. I would suggest that if the symptoms remain mild without high fever, that you stay at home. A virtual consultation is available from Healthtap. If your symptoms worsen, please see your PCP and/or the emergency room.