headaches on the line of a migraine 5 out of 7 days of the week, unexplained weight loss, loss of appetite, loss of menstrual cycle, memory changes, vision changes. seeking help. my dr isnt doing anything keeps telling me to wait a month and see. ?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Ralph Boling
38 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
If you are not : getting answers and treatment to your satisfaction, seeing another doctor, such as a neurologist, or gynecologist might be a good source for a second opinion.
Answered on Mar 5, 2020
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Migraine: headache with visual disturbance and something that should be evaluated. I have a visit with one of the healthtap neurologist
Answered on Mar 8, 2020