ZA

Good day, i have experienced nose bleed for the last few days. a few minutes ago my nose started to bleed and now a big clot came out of nostril. i have this burning pain sensation in the nostril which moves up to my head. do i have to go see my gp?

Pathology 49 years experience
Yes: It would be useful to see your GP. The GP may be able to address the issue, if not the GP will be in a better position to suggest an appropriate specialist. If bleeding with clots recurs before you see the GP, it would be prudent to the emergency/casualty department of your hospital. Wish you good health!

Last updated Apr 19, 2020