United Kingdom

I'm getting blood clots inside the left nostril.my nose doesn't bleed, but when i use the tissue then i can notice some blood, it hurts when i press.

Dr. Troy Ross
Occupational Medicine 24 years experience
Moisturize: The blood vessels in the nose are very close to the surface, and when the skin gets irritated or dry nose bleeds start. The best thins to try is plain nasal saline spray to moisture the skin. You can also use aloe vera gel to protect the lining of the nose.
Dr. Shahid Rafique
Epistaxis: You have not mentioned how long this is going on. Common cold, nasal allergies or sinusitis can lead to intermittent bleeding form the nose. An ulcer in the nose and bleeding for a tumor can also cause blood in the nose. If the condition does not resolve in few days, then you should see an ENT specialist for endoscopic exam.

Last updated Oct 23, 2017