NY

For a month my ear ,head and eye all hurt on the left side what can it be ? i had antibiotic twice and it still hurts and the doctor check my ear and said it wasnt red but it still hurts too... they just said had wax in ear

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Sinus/dental: Further work up is needed for persistent pain. Your best reference remains your doc, who has followed your ailments. Most likely imaging, such as X-ray or CT will be needed along with an ENT exam. Facial pain is many times radiated and hard to diagnose. Sinus and/or dental causes are somewhat common.