U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old female asked:

I have had the same headache for just over a week now. along with general fatigue. headache is located behind my ear and goes down into my neck. would it be classified as a migrane? should i consult a doctor.

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Doctor should check: Most people get a headache at some time, such as from colds, infections, lack of sleep, too much driving, long hours on the computer, stress at work, etc... Some people temporarily try OTC Tylenol, Motrin or Advil, Aleve, Excedrin or their generic brands. A persistent or increasing headache (as in this case), recurrent headache, weird headache, or with other worrisome symptoms should be evaluated.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Headache & Fatigue: Yes, please do see your doctor. There are several kinds of headaches and you need to find out what type you are dealing with. Also, the fatigue is an issue. Peace and good health.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Mar 24, 2020
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.