Brooklyn, NY

can ab ct show stomach, pancreas, kidney, and liver cancers? had normal ct of ab with contrast but worried about cancer as i have neck lymph nodes, esr of 65, high crp, high ldh, and reflux

Sure, but...: A CT scan shows a tumor if the tumor is big enough to be visualized on the image. All types of scans have some sort of "minimum size" for a tumor in order for it to be visible. Tumors start out as invisible, just a cell for clump of cells. A tumor also shows up more easily if it has a different "color" or "texture" in the image, compared to neighboring objects.
Pathology 49 years experience
Agree with Dr. K: You may watch and wait. You may feel the nodes every couple of weeks, if any of the lymph glands doubles in size, becomes painful, ulcerates, or other nodes become enlarged, or you develop fever, or lose weight, you should see a doctor. Wish you good health!