ZA

I reside in cape town and recently my scalp and around my eyes have been extremely itchy with burning sensation and dry flaky skin , what can i use to treat and prevent ? it tends to worsen in the latter part of the year i.e. from sep. thank you

Pathology 51 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor, preferably a dermatologist. What you described suggests allergy and you may try taking over the counter anti-allergy medication. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 25, 2020