A member asked:

My skin surrounding my eyes are dry and flaky, particularly my eyebags, sometimes they're itchy and feels like they're burning.what do you think it is?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Richard Wieder answered

Specializes in Ophthalmology

Eyelid dermatitis: Is a condition which causes the symptoms you are describing. It's often associated with eczema of the skin on other parts of your body. If your symptoms are severe enough, you may need some eye ointment to treat this. You should discuss this with your ophthalmologist. Be careful about using over the counter skin creams close to your eyes.

Answered 2/24/2018



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question