U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 29-year-old female asked:

Good morning doctor my daughter is about 2 months now with skin rash that wont go away, i went to gp he gave me an ointment but as soon as i stop using it the rash comes back. any advice on what to use for very bad eczema aqueous makes it worse?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 47 years experience
Not without exam: Rashes usually require either a detailed description or direct exam. The absence of a clear origin for this rash makes the exam necessary. Either a pedi or dermatologist can sort it out. Management would depend on what is found.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 14, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.