Atlanta, GA

my right eyelid on inside is red with white center n lower under eye is swollen for three days in panic worried go blind been doing compress eyeball not red havent been dr pharmacy looked at it ?

Dr. Frank Kuitems
See a physician: Swelling and redness of the eyelid with white spot is often caused by a stye or abscess and infection of the eye or eyelid. If the eye itself is red and swollen that is an emergency and you should have an emergency evaluation by an optometrist or ophthalmologist. To make sure it’s not serious infection or inflammation