U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old male asked:

Hi i am currently traveling in west africa . for the last 3 days i have experienced fever, but only at night, i have no other symptoms at the moment maybe a little joint pain but that's it . should i see a doctor and get some blood test?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
See doctor: It would be prudent to see a doctor and let her/him decide what tests to do. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 24, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.