2 yr old fever 2x a month ranging from 101-103, last two have had no other symptoms. cause? take her to doctor again? recommended blood work?

Dr. Jose luis Hernandez
Most likely viral: There is always concern for fevers in a child. However, it is most likely viral f there are only cold or no symptoms and your child is doing well. Of course, you can take her back to the doctor to re-address your concerns. Would not recommend work-up based on these symptoms, but her doctor may recommend some other tests.
Dr. Louis Cooper
Please evaluate with your pediatrician and check urine as well as blood studies.
Feb 15, 2015