U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 35-year-old male asked:

Is it possible to cure neurotic sudden deafness? what kind of treatment do i need to take?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. David Peralta orozco
Dr. David Peralta orozcoanswered
Specializes in Medicina Familiar
Neurotic deafness: Depending on what is the case if it is due to trauma, because of an illness etc. Depending on the case, they are different treatments I recommend you go with the ENT specialist

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Similar questions

A 35-year-old male asked:

Is it possible to cure neurotic sudden deafness? If possible what kind of possible treatments or medications do I need to take?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
Otolaryngologist: For sudden hearing loss in one ear an Otolaryngologist is best qualified to evaluate and treat. Oral corticosteroid medications are most commonly used. Hearing loss in both ears at the same time can occur with neurological disorders,circulation disorders,infections,autoimmune diseases,stress. Treatment varies with these causes.
Last updated Nov 23, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.