ZA

hi my baby is 6 months old and she have a red looks like a rash or allergy around her mouth and it is also spreading she also have it in her eyes now and it is spreading all over her face what can it be and what can i give her? thanks

Hard to speculate: Rashes usually require direct observation for proper assessment. The location suggests something as simple as pacifier related peri-oral dermatitis but it could be a significant skin infection.We cannot assess photos loaded on this site so I suggest you have the kid seen. Therapy often requires prescribed meds.