A 27-year-old male asked:

Suffering from allergy(indian):red rashes, itching eye, swelling(lip, finger);since 1yr taking betesol, atarax, (hydroxyzine) sizon.nothing is helping out, please advice?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Mitchell Vogel
Ophthalmology 32 years experience
Seek out allergist: With all of your symptoms, you need a specialist. An allergist is a doctor specializing in your condition. Please make an appointment today and feel better!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 23, 2015
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$44 video appointments with $19/month membership*
*Billed $57 every 3 months. Cancel anytime.


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.