West Seneca, NY

i was walking to the grocery store at night and i noticed something red on the ground. i believe i avoided it and my shoes seem clean. worried that it might of been roadkill or meat and have picked up some sort of bad germs on my shoes. am i at risk?

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Fear of the unknown: From a medical stand point it does not sound that you have even touched with your shoe a possible roadkill, so in these circumstances you are at no risk. You are at risk for health related anxiety and I would suggest discussing with your PCP possible ways of addressing it.