my bp is usually in the range of 94/55 and i have been feeling very tired, and blacking out but not fainting when i stand up. i also get bluish feet and tingling sensations there. is this a circulation issue or anemia?

Dr. Dora Chizea
47 years experience Anti-Aging Medicine
Bluish feet ...: One's height is not stated but such low BP (Hypotension) might put one at risk of actually fainting and possibly getting injured. If one is not currently taking BP meds, one should see the PCP for a work up of the cause of the low BP and ways to correct it. The bluish feet and tingling sensations might also be pointers to the underlying cause of the Low BP.
Answered on Nov 10, 2019
1