Buffalo, New York

I have low iron, and b12. lately i've been quite dizzy, and my hands and feet are tingling.my hands tense up as it happens.is that from the anemia?

Pathology 44 years experience
Very serious: Both deficiencies need to be addressed at once. B12 deficiency will give you brain damage in weeks. Iron deficiency will deplete not just your blood but the energy-producers in all your cells. If the cause of your iron deficiency has not been determined, that needs to be found be. I bet your symptoms are due to the deficiencies but they nothing compared to what awaits you without treatment.

Last updated May 31, 2018