I had been cried and depressed in this year.in recent week,i've been cried for 6 days but i don't have any reason of crying.am i get depression

Dr. Kalyani Perumal
Nephrology and Dialysis 30 years experience
PLS SEEK HELP: Teen and young adult life is becoming hard due to various events happening in personal lives and external environment. This is a difficult age when you are trying to identify yourself in this world. Anxiety and depression are becoming very prevalent problems and it is not surprising you feel that way. I think you should see a psychotherapist to help analyse your feelings and find solutions .

Last updated Mar 16, 2021