I think i have depression and i'm crying a lot right now and i don't know what to do please help me! i'm just sad and can't get happy?

9 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Robert Killian answered

Specializes in General Practice

I am so sorry to hear you are suffering like this. But, you are not alone. Any wise doctor would sit down with you to get to the root of this problem and would most likely recommend starting on a journey that may include some medications and therapy. Counseling or life coaching with a good trusted therapist may very well bring you back to a place where you can experience joy again.

Answered Nov 27, 2017

5.2k views