Lake Oswego, OR

im i think i might have a probably broke or sprained my foot. i twisted my ankle stepping down from a sidewalk that was a large step down. it is now swollen and a little bit rude on the by the foot. i also have a previous injury on that ankle as well. m

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Have it checked: It sounds like you might have sprained your ankle at least. Having it diagnosed and treated right might make a big difference in recovery time and overall lingering pain and functional issues. Ideally through your primary care, getting an ortho outpatient referral would be your best path. If no primary care, a local urgent care should work as well.