A member asked:

I have a mole in the left nostril of my nose.it is from a year or so.it have no pain or bleeding but sometimes i feel it.what to do(is it dangerous)?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

See dermatologist: The location of your mole is unusual, and it is not possible to know if it is benign or has a cancer potential without at least an exam and perhaps a biopsy. I recommend that you consult a dermatologist. I wish you well.

Answered 8/28/2019

144 views

Thank

Agree with Dr. C: You may watch and wait. If the mole doubles in size, becomes irregular in size, shape or color, bleeds, ulcerates or develops a nodule, see a doctor.

Answered 9/3/2019

144 views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more