ZA

I had a spinal fusion done on the 29 june 2018. in the last month i have had bad lower back pain and pain radiating up my entire spine. i feel a painful heaviness at the point i had my fusion. it was fusion of l5/s1 and decompression ?

Dr. Daniela Torres
Dr. Daniela Torresanswered
Specializes in Medicina General
See below : I’m sorry to hear that, it could be a number of things however you should talk with your surgeon about them, we can’t diagnose anything of the sort of we don’t have te full picture of things, please talk about the pain with your doctor, I’m sure he/she will give it a fast solution but you have to comunícate things for that to happen.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 15, 2019