U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old female asked:

I have been diagnosed in the ls spine mri with a disc bulge in l4 and l5 also with tarlov cyst in the spinal canal in s1 and s2 levels, going through severe backache, what can be done to resolve this?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Vicken Poochikian
Internal Medicine 44 years experience
The Doctor who ordered your MRIshould advice you. Consult a spinal Orthopedic or neurosurgeon for advice and guidance.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 5, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.