ZA

Should i take my son to the doctor is he has a runny nose and cough? he has no fever is any other symptoms. can i treat his cold with medicine that the doctor previously prescribed me?

Missing data: You get the most from this site when you provide detail about the health problem involved. Here you have not listed the child's age, which matters. Essentially all cough cold medicines are of no real help to kids under 6 other than to give you something to do. If the kid is otherwise able to feed/play/be a kid no visit is necessary.

Last updated Jul 5, 2019