U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old female asked:

Ive got heel pain in my right foot went to othopaedic surgeon last week as its going on for 3 years after cortisone injections still its even worse now dr said achilles tendonitis and i should just do heel excercises with a ball and anti inflammatory?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Allan Rosenthal
Podiatry 46 years experience
Stretch and ice, etc: Stretch and ice, NSAIDS, get something to put in shoe heel lift, orthotics. See a foot specialist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 6, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.