U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Upper Darby, PA
A 34-year-old male asked:

Thanks doctors. i did see a urologist. it wad my 3rd seperate one. visit was for shock like pain in penis, testicles, and pelvis at times. nothint was found. sti negative. cytoscopy negative. ultrasound clear. what should my next step be?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Berryman
Obstetrics and Gynecology 56 years experience
Penile/testicle pain: This kind of "shock like pain" in penis, testicles and pelvis may be a referred pain from a spinal disc herniation or other peripheral neurologic origin. "Next step" would be to obtain a referral to a neurologist for localization of symptom origin.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 26, 2019
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.