My ige level is 2363.0 iu/ml . i have pollen allergy but this blood test result is causing much tension kindly guide me .

Dr. Richard Zimon
Why??: is this test result causing you "tension"..It just shows your allergic potential in your lungs, skin, and mucous membranes and is an objective finding to measure the possible severity of your allergy..(It can also measure the effectiveness of treatment...especially the new forms of allergy medications ("biologicals") Hope this helps and NOT TO WORRY!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 6, 2017