ZA

I am a 60 year old woman . i need advise as i have to get up about 8 times a night to urinate. it can't be diabetic related as my blood sugar tests...

Pathology 51 years experience
Prolapse: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. Your symptoms may be due to prolapse of uterus and urinary bladder. It would be useful to see a gynecologist for an assessment and to ascertain if you need to see a urologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 25, 2019