U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 71-year-old male asked:

I am a 60 year old woman . i need advise as i have to get up about 8 times a night to urinate. it can't be diabetic related as my blood sugar tests...

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
Prolapse: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. Your symptoms may be due to prolapse of uterus and urinary bladder. It would be useful to see a gynecologist for an assessment and to ascertain if you need to see a urologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 25, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.