Cuba, Missouri

51 year old female.im not a diabetic. my fasting blood sugar is any where between 69 to 91.2hrs after meal is 91 to 115 on a given day.my dr normal.

Pathology 50 years experience
Normal: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, the data you provided is normal. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.