U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 28-year-old female asked:

Do i need to see a specialist for the sinus problems i m having? this is the 4th time where i get better ans this morning i cant lift my head off my pillow or open my eyes properly because of all the pressure in my sinus.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Kneece
Specializes in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
ENTorAllergy: Most primary can treat most but if recurring and treating as well as using nasal steroids to try to prevent problems from recurring and still happening then need to see ENT or Allergist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 12, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.