Iraq

My bmi 20 i wonder why my cholesterol 220 and triglycerides 36 and hdl 66 my diet ordinary one what i need to do?

Dr. Robert Kneece
Specializes in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
What is LDL: The test matters in the clinical situation and risk factors. The HDL is good and you want that as high as possible.The triglycerides are also good and want that as low as possible.The LDL should be as low as possible ideally below 100.you should eat less polysaturated and hydrogenated fats and more monostatuated & polyunsaturated fats as well as exercise.
Pathology 50 years experience
See below: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, your lab results are good. If you do not have other risk factors, keep up your exercise and good diet.

Last updated Aug 28, 2019