ZA

I m bleeding everytime i m brushing my teeth.

Dr. Joseph Wood
Endocrinology 27 years experience
See dentist: Bleeding gums with brushing your teeth may indicate periodontal disease. Getting an exam by a dentist is key.
Dr. William Jakavick
38 years experience
Bleeding gums : oral hygiene does not confine itself to brushing alone, you also must clean between your teeth DAILY! using floss and or a water pick, make sure your toothbrush is a soft bristle brush. Soft bristles are more flexible and cover more surface area of the tooth. Ideally you should brush and floss after every meal but 2x a day if thorough is sufficient. As for the bleeding you should see your dentist