Every time i brush my teeth my gums bleed, is it serious?

Dr. Peter Karsant
Dentistry 40 years experience
Yes: It is the start of gum disease. See your dentist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Thomas Rohrer
Dentistry 36 years experience
Go on youtube and search for correct flossing techniques. DO that, and use an antibacterial rinse also. That alone should help. Ideally, have a dentist evaluate and get a professional dental cleaning done if you haven't had one done in the last three months.
Nov 7, 2012
Dr. Richard Fuller
Dentistry 43 years experience
Definnitely: You should be able to brush and floss all your teeth without seeing any bleeding. Persistent bleeding gums is a sign of periodontal disease. See your dentist asap for an evaluation and treatment.