Parma Heights, OH

Went to er for bad chest pain every day. they said heart is ok, gallb is ok, likely need esophagus scoped again. esophagus can cause that much chest pain, that spreads? gave me protonix, gi cocktail, and sucralfate. minimum relief only for a few mins

Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice 51 years experience
Yes, it is possible.: You are 22 years old and if there is no significant heart disease in your family and with the normal physical exam and lab findings heart and gallbladder problems ruled out , it means that heart is ok, your gb is ok. Yes, you need more investigations related your gi tract. Stress and anxiety type thing could be the cause. I would go for another esophagus exam.

Last updated Dec 6, 2018