I have a lower back pain since 2014. according to my recent mri report, mild bilateral facetal arthrophy noted at l2-3,l3-4,l4-5,l5-s1 levels?

9 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Edwin Perez answered

Specializes in Anesthesiology

Arthritis: You may have lumbar facet syndrome as cause of pain. If that is the cause, the pain should improve with a trial of an injection called medial branch blocks. If the pain does not improve with this then the arthritis is not primarily responsible for your back pain.

Answered 5/9/2020

264 views

Dr. Marc Moisi answered

Specializes in

Core Strength: Lower back pain is one of the most common ailments to visit the doctor for. Prior to invasive therapy such as injection I recommend core strengthening exercises with physical therapy and water therapy. Learning proper back care and having a strong core is an important part of our overall health

Answered 11/13/2020

264 views