can you please describe the alternatives to being toothless and wearing dentures?

Dr. Franklin Allen
Dentistry 13 years experience
All on four.: Teeth in a day. A complete denture anchored on four implants that can only be removed by a dentist. Clear choice spends the most on advertising for this but many dentists, oral surgeons and periodontists offer this service. It beats putting teeth in a cup and restores 95% of chewing efficiency.
Dr. John Thaler
Prosthodontics 41 years experience
Implants: With as few as 4 strategically placed dental implants you can have a 12 tooth arch of fixed teeth. These are fixed to the implants and are not removable by you. You can eat what you want, not what you are only able to. It is a life changeing event. We do this routinely at by design dental implant center in pa. You are sure to have similar opportunities in ca. See your prosthodontist for options.
Dr. April Ziegele
Cosmetic Dentistry 24 years experience
Dental Implants: If you are frustrated with a loose denture, consider dental implants. They add stability without adhesives. Ask your dentist if you still have enough bone quality to be a good candidate for dental implants.
Dr. James Vito
Prosthodontics 37 years experience
Dental implants: Dental implants will provide you with a third set of teeth and the best alternative to removable dentures.