U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 23-year-old male asked:

I'm struggling with forward rotation of my right arm, i get this sharp pain in my shoulder, should i visit a physio? it's a sports related injury

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
See details: Pain on moyion and reduced range of motion could indicate a more significant injury to the shoulder. I would see an orthopedist and have the shoulder evaluated including x rays and/or MRI as the first step.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 25, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.