U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 41-year-old female asked:

Should i go see a doctor or physio. i started having neck and back spasms the last month. it starts in my neck and move down to my shoulder and back. i have needles in pins in my arm and fingers?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ronald Ward
Specializes in Head and Neck Surgery
Neck: Need to see orthopedic md for evaluation. Cervical spine MRI may be indicated. MD can determine whether or not PT is indicated

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Nov 9, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.