I used to play vball and now i am working 50 hours a week and my knees cannot take it. the inner sides of them hurt when i bend them to a certain point. did i do something to them during vball.i have osgood schlatter in left knee too.still painful?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Ronald Krauser answered

Specializes in Rheumatology

See details: At your age it is more likely the knee pain is related to tendinitis. See an orthopedist and have the knees evaluated.

Answered 1/5/2019

309 views

Dr. Peter Ihle answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

The OS should be-: -centered around the tin. tubercle, & bending can cause pain if you are not skeletally mature or there can be a fragment that’s causing inflammation. Also you may have mal alignment with patella-femoral stress syndrome. @ your young age, it needs evaluation. Rec you see a fellowship trained sports medicine orthopedic surgeon.

Answered 1/5/2019

306 views