my left hand hurts whenever i do the dishes or other activities and veins popping out of my hand how do i make it stop?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Hand pain: You may have arthritis or some spasticity due to CP. Please see your doc. He/she will diagnose and treat accordingly. I also see a history of malnourishment. That can make everything worse. Please talk w/doctor about that. He/she can refer you to a nutritionist. Peace and good health.
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Pain in hands: Where does it hurt? if the wrist may be carpal tunnel or tendinitis. if the thumb area may be deQuervains. For both splints ( carpal6 tunnel cock up for carpal tunnel, thumb spica splint for deQuervains may help but so may injection into the area or oral steroids ( less helpful for carpal tunnel but may work for general tendinitis), motrin like products may also help f/u/ w/ orthopedic
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice 51 years experience
Compression of: nerves, vessels and muscles at the left thoracic outlet may need to be ruled out. Vascular surgeons are good in this.